Paul Smith + Kask Protone Cycling Helmet with a ‘Monochrome Fade’ pattern.
Paul Smith + Kask Protone Cycling Helmet with a ‘Monochrome Fade’. Designed with the help of the decorated cycling team, Team Sky, this helmet is designed with a focus on performance, lightness and above all, safety.
Made in Italy, this helmet features 14 vents, a chin pad with synthetic eco-leather chinstrap and a removable and washable inner Coolmax® padding.
- Octo Fit adjustment system guarantees a perfect fit to any kind of head shape
- Multi In-Moulding Technology to improve the shell’s shock absorption
- Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster
- Tridimensional 3D DRY padding
- In-moulding technology to improve shock absorption
- MIT technology improves protection
- Certified to meet European CE EN1078 safety standard
KASK, based in Italy, specializes in developing, designing, and manufacturing of safety helmets of the highest quality. In every field of application KASK helmets are at the forefront, be it cycling, downhill skiing, mountaineering or rescue work.
Created in 2004, KASK employs a talented team of expert engineers and has partnerships with Italy’s market-leading factories which has lead to awards from ISPO and Eurobike.
KASK’s mission is to maintain a perfect balance between technological excellence, functionality, safety, and attractive design in their products. Now among the top brands in sports, KASK is committed to maintaining the highest standards in safety helmet production in order to ensure the highest quality and offer the best protective helmets for the most demanding customers.
Product Code: GRB-KASK-ACEBW1-92