Our most comfortable bibs are now also our greenest. Built for the long haul, we’ve redesigned every single panel on our new Womens All Day bibs from the grippers to the straps, maximising support and comfort as well durability and longevity, while shifting to 100% recycled nylon in the process. Broader, seamless shoulder straps and higher density, pre-dyed lycra with a more compressive fit, finished with reliable flat-lock seams all go hand in hand with our signature women’s specific, ergonomically contoured chamois to make these both the most comfortable and sustainable bib shorts you’ve ever worn.
– Crafted using 100% recycled nylon
– Proudly Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, from the chamois up
– More compressive fit with 4-way stretch for maximum adaptability
– Pre-dyed, higher density fabric for excellent colour depth and longevity
– Super supple construction with improved breathability and moisture wicking
– Signature women’s specific, ergonomically curved chamois for ultimate support
– Flatlock seams for a smooth finish and excellent durability
– Made in Italy
– Ideal for all conditions 13°C and up
Designed to be form fitting, the race cut utilises body hugging fabrics which feel like a second skin. Race fit items can be found in our Race and Race Ultra collections.
Rider is 172cm tall with 97cm hips, 66cm waist, 86cm bust and wears size Small bib shorts and X-Small jersey.See our size chart.
Made using recycled, Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified polyester, our all new All Day collection is the most comfortable rubbish you’ll ever wear.