Our most comfortable bibs are now also our greenest. Built for the long haul, we’ve redesigned every single panel on our new All Day bibs from the grippers to the straps, maximising support and comfort as well durability and longevity, while shifting to 100% recycled nylon in the process. Broader, seamless shoulder straps and higher density, pre-dyed lycra with a more compressive fit, finished with reliable flat-lock seams all go hand in hand with our signature two-piece, ergonomically curved chamois to make these both the most comfortable and sustainable bib shorts you’ve ever worn.
- – Crafted using 100% recycled nylon
- – Proudly Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, from the chamois up
- – More compressive fit with 4-way stretch for maximum adaptability
- – Pre-dyed, higher density fabric for excellent colour depth and longevity
- – Super supple construction with improved breathability and moisture wicking
- – Signature two-piece, ergonomically curved chamois for ultimate support
- – Flatlock seams for a smooth finish and excellent durability
- – Made in Italy
- – Ideal for all conditions 13°C and up
Designed to be form fitting, the race cut utilises body hugging fabrics which feel like a second skin. Race fit items can be found in our Race and Race Ultra collections.
Rider is 181cm tall, wears a 31inch pant, weighs 72kg with a 100cm chest and is wearing size M bib shorts and jersey.
Attaquer bib shorts provide a firm and supportive performance fit. Crafted from premium compression fabrics they will adapt to your body.